- This controller quadrant offers TPM, flaps and trim wheel controls for flight simulators. The controller features push pull controls for each throttle, prop and mixture. A momentary switch for flaps, push up to raise flaps one notch and push down to lower flaps one notch, the switch auto returns to center. Also features a trim wheel with approximately 4 complete rotations for fine tuning the elevator during flight. This can be upgraded to a 10 turn potentiometer for 10 complete rotations for even finer control. Includes a desktop mount as well.
- No drivers are needed, just plug and play in Windows and Mac. Been tested and works perfectly in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane. It should work with any game that uses a joystick/controller in Windows as well. Does not work with Xbox Series X/S.
- This controller is 3D printed and hand made by me. Uses quality brand named linear sliders/potentiometers. Includes 6' USB Cable.
- Dimensions: (Main Body) 12" Long, 5.75" Deep, 2" Tall (Trim section 4" Tall).
Free Domestic Shipping to lower 48 states and Includes a 1 Year Warranty.
- For International orders price and shipping costs do not include import fees/VAT your country may charge at time of delivery.
Received the Flight Sim Stuff, TPM with flaps & trim. Very well packaged and shipped promptly. It will now be integrated in my simulator.
Great product at a fair price. Excellent purchasing and delivery experience. Controls work as advertised and are a great addition to my control set up. Trim is a bit coarse so probably should have opted for the finer 10 turn version. Will likely upgrade in the future if possible.
I am trying to get my pilot's license on the Cessna 172. The micro adjustments for these controls really make a difference. Everything is well made. The metal is solid. Calibration is simple. Shawn was very quick to response. Thank you for everything!
My order was filled quickly and I arrived yesterday, I'm looking forward to getting it installed. My ONLY critique is that the trim wheel didn't roll straight and I wish there was a mid-point marking. That being said, it's a SMALL issue for an otherwise great product!
Easy to setup with X-Plane. Clear instructions. Works great. Having a real throttle control is infinitely better than trying to use the keyboard. Elevator trim is a little sensitive, but I'm dialing it it. I do like it better than using the trim controls on my Honeycomb Alpha, same with flaps.