- This controller quadrant offers TPM, flaps and trim wheel controls for flight simulators. The controller features push pull controls for each throttle, prop and mixture. A momentary switch for flaps, push up to raise flaps one notch and push down to lower flaps one notch, the switch auto returns to center. Also features a trim wheel with approximately 4 complete rotations for fine tuning the elevator during flight. This can be upgraded to a 10 turn potentiometer for 10 complete rotations for even finer control. Includes a desktop mount as well.
- No drivers are needed, just plug and play in Windows and Mac. Been tested and works perfectly in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane. It should work with any game that uses a joystick/controller in Windows as well. Does not work with Xbox Series X/S.
- This controller is 3D printed and hand made by me. Uses quality brand named linear sliders/potentiometers. Includes 6' USB Cable.
- Dimensions: (Main Body) 12" Long, 5.75" Deep, 2" Tall (Trim section 4" Tall).
Free Domestic Shipping and Includes a 1 Year Warranty.
- For International orders price and shipping costs do not include import fees/VAT your country may charge at time of delivery.
Nicely made. Great improvement over my Saitek quadrant, with the added luxury of trim wheel and flap control. I’m happy.
Thanks for the device, it has really completed the Cessna simulation effect I was looking for. I especially appreciate the trim wheel. As a licensed pilot, I realized I use the trim wheel quite often while flying, and that was a big missing component in my previous setup. And of course the throttle is so much more realistic than any other throttle on the market. Once I went thru the setup instructions on your website, it's worked like a charm. Thanks again!
After reading online about minor changes, I reached out and got a response same day to make an order, send the order details to Shawn and he would make the mod. The item shipped quickly and is exactly what I wanted.
The products is excellent, very realistic and sturdier than I had expected. It’s all been thought out with a lot of care and attention and works really well with MFS20. .Delivery & service has been excellent and the product itself has helped me transition from a PA28 to a Cessna for real Flying! 😊
Shawn was amazingly accommodating putting the trim with the top flush and adjusting the clamp to fit my desk with an undermount set up. I can't say it will always be this fast, but I ordered on Friday(ish?) and got it today. Setup was as tricky as reading the instructions. I did have to center the trim wheel when running the windows calibration in order to get the full sweep. It helped putting on "show values" to get the right number of units. The sim set up was a snap too. I use FS2020, and the controller interface is a tad wonky, but I still got this working in less than 5 minutes. As for the test, I did one circuit in the pattern with only rudders and this TPM control since I didn't bother plugging in one of my yokes. The trim precision was perfect, and throttle was precision was spot on. I can't speak highly enough for those that want to fly plunger planes, like the default -152 or -172s. If I could give 10 stars, I would. Awesome job! And thank you!