- This controller quadrant offers TPM, flaps and trim wheel controls for flight simulators. The controller features push pull controls for each throttle, prop and mixture. A momentary switch for flaps, push up to raise flaps one notch and push down to lower flaps one notch, the switch auto returns to center. Also features a trim wheel for fine tuning the elevator during flight. Includes a desktop mount as well.
- No drivers are needed, just plug and play in Windows and Mac. Been tested and works perfectly in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane. It should work with any game that uses a joystick/controller in Windows as well.
- This controller is 3D printed and hand made by me. Uses quality brand named linear sliders/potentiometers and uses a Leo Bodnar USB controller board. Includes 10' USB Cable.
- I generally ship same or next business day but may take an additional day or two if I have a backlog of orders. It takes a couple hours to assemble and test each controller. I try to keep as many built and ready to ship as I can though.
- Dimensions: (Main Body) 12" Long, 5.75" Deep, 2" Tall (Trim section 4" Tall).
|Free Domestic Shipping and Includes a 1 Year Warranty.|
I spoke with Shawn before ordering the unit, and I appreciated how he was willing to customize my order for me. I was also thoroughly impressed with the craftsmanship and care taken in packaging and shipping.
Product arrived well packed and quickly! I recommend!