- This controller quadrant offers TPM, flaps and trim wheel controls for flight simulators. The controller features push pull controls for each throttle, prop and mixture. A momentary switch for flaps, push up to raise flaps one notch and push down to lower flaps one notch, the switch auto returns to center. Also features a trim wheel with approximately 4 complete rotations for fine tuning the elevator during flight. This can be upgraded to a 10 turn potentiometer for 10 complete rotations for even finer control.
This controller has M5 nuts in the lid and base for mounting either above or below on your desk/cockpit. When mounting below please allow approximately a 2.75" overhang off the front to allow clearance for the trim wheel section.
- No drivers are needed, just plug and play in Windows and Mac. Been tested and works perfectly in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane. It should work with any game that uses a joystick/controller in Windows as well. Does not work with Xbox Series X/S.
- This controller is 3D printed and hand made by me. Uses quality brand named linear sliders/potentiometer. Does not include M5 screws as I would not know the length you would require for your particular setup. Includes 6' USB Cable.
- Dimensions: (Main Body) 12" Long, 5.75" Deep, 2" Tall (Trim section 4" Tall).
|Free Domestic Shipping and Includes a 1 Year Warranty.|
- For International orders price and shipping costs do not include import fees/VAT your country may charge at time of delivery.
I had high expectations after reviewing more or less every option and these were met in every way.
The controller is well made, and the service was great. I asked for some customisation and it was done right away.
The only problem was maybe the shipping cost and customs fee in Belgium that almost doubled the price... but still happy given the shortage out there to have a custom controller like c152.
The controller is well designed and very close to how controls feel IRF Cessna 172.
Customer Service is outstanding. Shawn was super helpful and responsive throughout the process.
I admire the construction of the TPM, The metal throttle axis rods work very smoothly, and remind me of the real deal.
The 3D Printed quality is great (clean surfaces). I'm also excited to make use of the trim wheel in my flights!
Shawn was incredibly helpful, and resolved issues with upmost professionalism.
Haven’t been able to fly with it yet but it was easy to set up and sync with X-Plane. I like the clean simple non-gimmicky look.