- This controllers offers throttle, propeller and mixture controls for flight simulators. The controller features push pull controls for each throttle prop and mixture.
- This controller has M5 nuts in the lid and base for mounting either above or below.
- No drivers are needed, just plug and play in Windows and Mac. Been tested and works perfectly in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane. It should work with any game that uses joysticks/controllers in Windows as well. Does not work with Xbox Series X/S.
- This controller is 3D printed and hand made by me. Uses quality brand named linear sliders/potentiometers. Does not include M5 screws as I would not know the length you would require for your particular setup. Includes 6' USB Cable.
- Dimensions: (Main Body) 7" Long, 5.75" Deep, 2" Tall.
|Free Domestic Shipping and Includes a 1 Year Warranty.|
- For International orders price and shipping costs do not include import fees/VAT your country may charge at time of delivery.
Excellent and affordable product. The rods are of proper size and work smoothly and you can pull them out to the full extent as in a real Cessna. The three controls are perfectly separated from each other enabling easy operation. There is no twisting movement in the mixture rod but for the price it is not an issue at all and you can lean the mixture anyway. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Very satisfied with my purchase. The feel is great and compliments my general aviation panel to a T. Anyone thinking about buying the product should go ahead and do it. You will not be disappointed.
I’ve been looking for a high quality, smooth operating TPM for years. I’ve finally got it thanks to FSS. The product is absolutely solid and has enhanced throttle control in Xplane Cessna 172 immensely! Easy plug and play set up, the price is right in comparison to other products on the market.
I highly recommend the TPM quadrant to anyone who is looking for a quality, affordable, TPM-style quadrant for home or desktop cockpit. This is just the solution that I needed because, while I don’t fly a lot of aircraft with a TPM quadrant, I fly just enough of those that do (Husky and 172) that my immersion was seriously suffering when using my Honeycomb Bravo Throttle for those planes. So, after watching a review on FS Elite, I figured I’d give Flight Sim Stuff’s TPM a shot.
The TPM has exceeded my expectations with both quality and performance. The material is durable and does not feel flimsy, and the levers glide smoothly during use. There is also no input lag or in-sim issues. It was also very easy to set up in MSFS, which is my sim of choice.
Lastly, I mounted the TPM to the bottom of my Bravo with Velcro, and now, my immersion is through the roof as soon as I step into the Husky. In fact, because how well the TPM works and immerses me, I have the urge to fly more TPM-style quadrant planes. I have maybe used my Bravo Throttle levers one time since receiving the TPM almost two weeks ago.
Anyone who is thinking about the TPM, buy it. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Flight Sim Stuff for a quality, affordable product that has proven to be just the solution if not more than what I was looking for in a TPM-style quadrant.
After some minor issues, which the company immediately resolved, unit works well. Very realistic. Was very impressed with the IMMEDIATE customer service.