- This controller quadrant offers TPM and flaps controls for flight simulators. The controller features push pull controls for each throttle, prop and mixture. A momentary switch for flaps, push up to raise flaps one notch and push down to lower flaps one notch, the switch auto returns to center
- No drivers are needed, just plug and play in Windows and Mac. Been tested and works perfectly in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane. It should work with any game that uses a joystick/controller in Windows as well. Does not work with Xbox Series X/S.
- This controller is 3D printed and hand made by me. Uses quality brand named linear sliders/potentiometers. Includes 6' USB Cable.
- Dimensions: 9.25" Long, 5.75" Deep, 2" Tall.
|Free Domestic Shipping to lower 48 states and Includes a 1 Year Warranty.|
- For International orders price and shipping costs do not include import fees/VAT your country may charge at time of delivery.
I’ve been hesitant to upgrade my Logitech throttle quadrant because of cost but always wanted a tpm controller. When I found this one I decided to take a chance, the price was good and it seemed to have great reviews. I was glad I did. It was too simple to plug in and setup. Now my flight sim is more like my actual aircraft I fly. Great piece of equipment.
I had been looking for throttles and flap switch to simulate my experience in a Tecnam P92. There are much more expensive options out there but this is every bit as good and the big selling point for me was the flaps switch. Excellent communication and customer support. Will even take custom orders. 10/10. Recommend every time.
Needed something to better match my RV-7A configuration, so this paired with my Thrustmaster Stick works great in XPlane 11. Choose the TPM model with flaps but no trim wheel since I have electric trim. Easy to configure with XPlane and great feel and smooth response in the simulator.